Re: Hardware details for FB630U

From: Nathan Robertson (nathanr@nathanr.net)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 02:32:54 PDT

    Probably not. The only way we know what's in the 630U is because Simon
    Heywood took a screwdriver and knife to his, read the chipset numbers
    and found the specs from those chipsets manufacturers.

    We'd love to think the 620U will be similar, but until you do something
    similar to your scanner (or test our driver once we have something worth
    testing - not now) then "you'll never never know".

    Badger Canon in Japan, that might yield something. Canon in Australia
    and the UK weren't giving anything away.

    "G.LeeJ" wrote:

    > Nathan Robertson wrote:
    >
    > > Ahh - misread that - the 630U we have just started work on. I have no
    > > idea about the 620U.
    > >

    > well does anyone know are the two similar enough to possibly concede to a bit of a
    > wait or is it a loosing battle due to no specs...
    >
    > lee
    > -===

    Nathan

    ---------- Nathan Robertson email: nathanr@nathanr.net website: http://www.nathanr.net "Pain builds character. (Sometimes it builds products, too.)" Jamie Zawinski