Re: Auto-document feeder

From: Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 08:48:20 PDT

    > I am looking at purchasing a UMAX Astra 2400S with a 50-page
    > auto-document feeder. I couldn't find out whether the SANE package
    > has support for these feeders or if anyone has had success getting
    > them to work with Linux.

    Some scanner backends support auto-document feeder (ADF), but I'm not
    sure which. You might find some clues by reading the ChangeLog and
    backend/umax.CHANGES, I do not now anything about the status of the
    UMAX support.

    It is mentioned in the Umax changelog, so there is a chance. :-)

    --
    ##>  Petter Reinholdtsen  <##  |  pere@td.org.uit.no