Auto-document feeder

From: David Schumann (dschumann@fpcfilters.com)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 12:55:00 PDT

    I am looking at purchasing a UMAX Astra 2400S with a 50-page
    auto-document feeder. I couldn't find out whether the SANE package has
    support for these feeders or if anyone has had success getting them to
    work with Linux.

    I plan to hook the scanner to a linux box, fill the feeder with papers
    at the end of a business day and have the machine automatically scan and
    save the stack of papers overnight, so that they will be available for
    processing in the morning.

    I searched the mailing list archives as best as I could and could not
    find the answer to this.

    Thanks ahead of time!