Re: SCSI-II scanner command list - specification file - common lib

Sreenivasa Sista (ssista@ece.neu.edu)
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 22:37:44 -0400

Wolfgang Goeller wrote:

> Hello
>
> > I've tried SANE 0.73 on my linux 2.0.30 with a LEO scanner. It did not
> > work and it will not work (anyway my question is not related to my
> > scanner).
>
> LEO is only a marketing - brand. Chances are very high, that some
> existing drivers might work.

I tried Umax, Microtek, Mustek and I have no clue of what the returned
information means. I did not try Agfa-Snapscan-310, i'll try that one and
see what happens.I tried contacting www.leoimage.com, who is the
manufacturer of the scanner (as far as I know) and I did not get any reply
from them till now ( I tried contacting them through email several times).

I will try to compile the results of my experiments (depending on the
available time) and post it on this discussion group.

Thanks and please let me know if you got hold of the specifications.

Sreenivasa Sista