Re: Snapscan USB hangs - compression?

From: Steve Underwood (steveu@coppice.org)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 19:26:32 PDT

Hi John,

When you turn the image around, do you keep the original scan limits, or
adjust the scan to the new shape? It is far more likely there is a bug
which shows up only with certain scan limits than with certain image
content. In fact, there used to be some scan limit problems, and its
entirely possible thay have not all been fixed.

Regards,
Steve