sane/canoscanFB620U

From: G.LeeJ (lee@imyourhandiman.com)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 11:29:36 PDT

    Is it safe to assume that support for my scanner in subject line is a ways
    off ?

    I know someone was working on one......also i'm willing to take it apart if
    there is a reasonable chance that doing so won't make it impossible to get
    back to working state? :) <g>..

    I"m in no hurry i still have windows if need be no biggie

    In linux I use debian "testing" with 2.4.5 and gnome1.4

    thanks
    lee
    -=====