Re: Snapscan USB hangs - compression?

From: John Coppens (jcoppens@satlink.com)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 07:51:17 PDT

    Hi Steve.

    I've had this problem repeatedly - both scanning normal pages and scanning
    a lot of old slides, where saturated skies were a problem. I really couldn't
    believe there was a software problem at first. The I discovered that the
    same slide turned 90 degrees, would scan well.

    I'd like to help tracing the problem, if someone could indicate me where
    to start.

    John