Re: unknown type M or level @, using B3

From: Karl Heinz Kremer (khk@khk.net)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 07:33:31 PDT

    This looks like a problem with your SCSI system, the backend receives
    invalid data. Did you change anything on your SCSI bus when you
    updated from SuSE 7.0 to 7.1?

    Is the /dev/sg0 device read and writable by normal users? Does
    scanimage work as root?

    Karl Heinz

    Karl Heinz Kremer                                  khk@khk.net
    PGP Key at http://www.freecolormanagement.com/download/khk.asc