Re: HP Scanjet 2200C

From: Henning Meier-Geinitz (
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 03:25:44 PDT

    On Sun, Jun 10, 2001 at 12:27:19AM +0200, Stefan Nilsen wrote:
    > I'm asking because the documentation from National does not describe all the
    > details of the communication part, only what the internal registers in the
    > scanner do, which is great, but unfortenatly not enough for me.

    The way how to read and write registers was described in a different
    document (I don't remeber its name). >ou should understand it by
    looking at the following source codes:

    There is some code for LM9831 based scanners at (llook for test program
    for BearPaw) and

    I tried to write a backend for the Mustek BearPaw series but don't
    have enough time. Quite some people also wanted to help and write code
    but currently I don't know of any results.

    Source code, list archive, and docs:
    To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe sane-devel | mail