Re: portable scanner - Canoscan N1220U

From: Karsten Festag (karsten.festag@t-online.de)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 15:01:45 PDT

    Hi Phil,

    I own a scanner that claims to be good for using with notebooks: a
    Microtek Phantom 330CX. It is a parallel port model, 300dpi, dimensions:
    42x27x5cm; 1,5kg. I added SANE-support for this model by modifying the
    microtek2 backend. But I think this model is not sold anymore. Maybe you
    get a used one (mine was 150DM when it was new)?

    Karsten