PNM device configuration

From: shailendra mehta (shailendra.mehta@tatainfotech.com)
Date: Sun May 20 2001 - 21:43:04 PDT

    Hi all,
    I used command below as shown in the documentation

    scanimage --device pnm:0 --help

    But it shows no such device present.
    Can anybody tell how to use pseudo PNM driver supplied & how that device can
    be added to available list ?
    I want to write some test code using provided APIs.
    Which will become document to be scanned in this case because physically no
    document will be there to be scanned?

    Thanks & regards
    Shailendra S. Mehta,
    Senior Engineer(Design & Development),