Re: Xsane - winsane? was Re: saned won't run under inetd

From: Paul Nixon (pnixon18@home.com)
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 08:53:00 PDT

    I seem to have lost all ability to detect and/or use the scanner now.
    Not sure what happened.

    Perhaps a dumb question, but could someone please tell me two things:

    1) How do I compile only support for my target scanner instead of
    everything. Edit configure.in or something?

    2) How do I force a compile? Currently I have to erase the entire DIR
    and then untar the source files, then modify them, then compile. This is
    nuts and obviously not the way to go. However, I've tried deleting
    config this and that without success. I don't see a -F flag for make so
    what do I do?

    Paul