Re: [snapscan] new version snapscan-20010411 of the backend - success with Agfa 1212U_2

From: Ceri Hankey (ceri_hankey@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 18:54:41 PDT

    Klaus-Peter,

    How did you get Linux to see your scanner? I have just compiled
    snapscan-20010411 and I cannot get the scanner recognised or even seen by
    Linux. Is your scanner a USB one (it must be looking at the model number).
    What is the secret to getting the USB connection to work?

    scanimage -L says ' No scanner detected...'

    Regards

    Ceri Hankey (ceri_hankey@wanadoo.fr)