Re: [dev] Status of NS LM983x USB support (e.g. Bearpaw, Canon 650U, Plustek OpticPro U12)

From: Slawomir Kolasinski (slawu@sus.univ.szczecin.pl)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 08:58:14 PDT

    Hi
            I'm still willing to write some code. I didn't have much time lately and I
    think I won't have any for the next couple of weeks but I'll try to help
    whenever it will be possible. I tried to get my BearPaw2400 scan something
    (well... what I wrote was far from being a SANE backend but it should make my
    scanner scan one page with some fixed parameters - it was based on your
    (Henings) sanei_lm983x.c). I don't know what I did wrong (yet) - the slider is
    moving but I can't read any data from /dev/usb/scanner0.

    > Should we set up a page summarizing the available docs and the code
    > that was written until now? I could do that. Maybe a mailing list
    > would be nice? If there are some people willing to write code, maybe a
    > sourceforge account would be appropriate (including mailing list and
    > CVS)?
            I think it's a good idea to have our own mailing list. We already have a CVS
    repository.

    Bye
       Slawek