Re: [dev] New and updated backends

From: Sebastien Sable (Sebastien.Sable@snv.jussieu.fr)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 06:48:56 PDT

    Henning Meier-Geinitz <hmg-ml@gmx.de> writes:

    > * Remove all C++-Style comments (//) --> breaks compilation on several
    > systems

    OK done

    > * Compile with warnings enabled, fix warnings whereever possible

    OK done except for an unused argument in a function

    > * In snapscan-usb.c there are some sanei_* functions. I think they
    > shouldn't be called sanei_ as long as there is nothing like
    > sanei_usb.c. At least they should be static. Comments?

    OK, I put them static and renamed to snapscani_usb*. Is there some
    plan to create common usb functions in sane core just like it has been
    done for scsi? That would make sense in my opinion and would avoid
    those kinds of tricks; anyway, that should work for now.

    > With Irix the following compilation errors occur:

    > It compiles on AIX but has quite some warnings. E.g.:

    I will see what I can for that do when I will have time to look deeper.

    bye

    --
    Sébastien Sablé <Sebastien.Sable@snv.jussieu.fr>
    http://inova.snv.jussieu.fr/~sable/