RE: 8x14 Scanners?

From: JFL Sane Dev (SaneDeveloper@jflinc.com)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 11:41:14 PDT

    > SANE supports the Fujitsu sp15c. The 600c is a repackaged
    > sp15c. Also, SANE

    Fujitsu ScanPartner 600C can scan 600 dpi, 15C cannot. 620C is a repackaged
    600C. Also there are new versions of both 15C and 620C.

    > supports the fujitsu M3096 driver. In the event your scanner
    > retails for
    > 10K and you got it used for $100 USD you shop better than my
    > Grandmother ;-)

    The m3096g driver may be used more or less with almost any Fujitsu MARS (and
    possibly SP) SCSI scanner, excluding duplex and scan ahead. You don't have
    access also to some IPC3/4 features some of these scanners may support. But
    the basic functionality for flatbed and simplex on-demand ADF scans is
    there.

    Regards,
    Marius Niculescu