sane-hp.5.html

From: David Paschal (paschal@rcsis.com)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 02:40:48 PST

    Hi. I noticed recently that one of the changes I submitted for 1.0.4 to the
    HP backend manual page isn't correct on the web-based manual page at
    "http://www.mostang.com/sane/man/sane-hp.5.html". In particular, I added the
    third sentence to the "AUTHOR" section as follows:
            The sane-hp backend was written by Geoffrey T. Dairiki. HP
            PhotoSmart PhotoScanner support by Peter Kirchgessner. HP
            OfficeJet support by David Paschal.
    This is how it shows up on my system when I invoke "man sane-hp". However,
    the first two lines are missing on the web version for some unknown reason,
    and they don't even show up when I view the page source. I think everything
    else in the file is OK on the web version.

    Is there something I did wrong with this change? Could somebody with write
    access to the web page possibly fix it? I don't want people to think that
    I'm not giving credit where it's due. :-)

    Thanks,
    David