mailing-list policy

From: Sebastien Sable (Sebastien.Sable@snv.jussieu.fr)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 05:54:52 PST

    I think this has already been discussed before but I find this
    _really_ annoying : when you're not registered on sane-devel your
    email is not accepted _but_ you don't receive any error message.

    It took me one month to realize that none of the help messages I was
    posting to try to help snapscan users was on the list since I changed
    my email address.

    I suppose it is some way to fight spam, but I really can't see how it
    is supposed to work. I read quite a lot of moderated mailing-list with
    absolutely no spam and yet none has this strange and in my opinion
    bogus behaviour.

    --
    Sébastien Sablé <Sebastien.Sable@snv.jussieu.fr>
    http://inova.snv.jussieu.fr/~sable/