RE: Problems with KYE ColorPage-HR5+DTC3181LE+Kernel 2.4.0

From: Patricio Díaz G. (padiaz@rieder.net.py)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2001 - 20:40:29 PST

    Abel,

        Here I send you the logfiles that you ask me, one of them is before I
    press CTRL+C.

        I discovered today that when run scanimage to try to scan, it looks like
    it disables the scanner, because after restarting, even under Linux or under
    Windows, both OSs can´t find the scanner nor reset it (and the indicator
    light is still off), only turning it off and on again the OSs recognices it
    again (and the indicator light turns on again too).

        Please, can anybody tell me a mirror to download the sources of SANE,
    the SANEs ftp site seems to be allways busy.

        I am starting to think on buying a brand SCSI card or another scanner.

        Thanks,

                    Patricio