Re: Feature freeze for 1.0.4

From: Timo Hoderlein (timo.hoderlein@wanadoo.es)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 11:35:22 PST

    Hi Henning,

    I am not a developper, but just a poor user (beginner). I asked because
    I had trouble with the normal sane-1.0.3-release (and rpm-package) and
    had to incorporate the updates on the snapscan for the scanner to work
    fine. So it would be logic to incorporate those changes into a new
    release, wouldn't it?

    Bye,
    Timo