CVS snapshot (feature freeze sane-1.0.4)

From: Oliver Rauch (oliver.rauch@Wolfsburg.DE)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 10:08:09 PST

    I uploaded a CVS snapshot to my homepage.

    This is a test version! If you want a stable version,
    download sane-1.0.3.

    Please test this version on all systems you can reach
    and send feedback to the sane mailing list.

            http://www.mostang.com/sane/snapshot.html

    The ftp server ftp.mostang.com does not allow
    anonymous ftp access in the moment, so the snapshot is
    on my homepage. If the traffic gets high I might
    get in trouble with my ISP, so if anyone can make
    the snapshot available somewhere else, please send
    me a link to it and I will add the link to mostang.com.

    Bye
    Oliver

    --
    Homepage:	http://www.wolfsburg.de/~rauch