Re: Agfa Snapscan 310 color problem

From: Sebastien Sable (sebastien.sable@gmx.net)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 16:44:36 PST

    Timo Hoderlein <timo.hoderlein@wanadoo.es> writes:

    > The scanning results in geyscale and color are fine. Unfortunately, I
    > still can't scan A4 pages in color at 200 and 300 dpi. xscanimage hangs.
    > Is there a parameter I still have to correct?

    Is it different than what you had before with sane-1.0.3 without the
    new snapscan version? Someone else reported that the new backend had
    made his scanner (same model) work fine, so he may not have tried
    higher resolutions or you may not have correctly installed the new
    backend.

    I will try to recontact the one that told me his model was working so
    he can make test at higher resolution. But I have made all the bug
    corrections for your model that I did with mine so I won't be able to
    correct any other problem without more detailled feedback.

    --
    Sébastien Sablé
    sebastien.sable@gmx.net