Re: Agfa Snapscan 310 color problem

From: Timo Hoderlein (timo.hoderlein@wanadoo.es)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 01:18:31 PST

    Hi Sebastien,

    yes it's different, in fact in much better now. The first time I could
    only scan in color up to a size of a CD cover and the results were
    misplaced parts (puzzle tiles) and blurred colors. Now everything works
    fine except color scans at any size with 200 and 300 dpi.

    What "detailed feedback" else do you need?

    Greetings
    Timo