Re: [snapscan] Core testing group

From: Russ Burdick (grub@extrapolation.net)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 08:44:42 PST

    ok, i've finally had a chance to get my scsi card working again and to
    test out the latest snapscan with my Acer 310S and i'm quite happy to
    report it was a complete success. scanning in all three settings (line
    art, greyscale, color) at resolutions up to 300dpi all worked great. runs
    pretty slow, but that's most likely because of the crappy dtc3181
    card. the relevant info (from /proc/scsi/scsi) for the scanner:

    Host: scsi1 Channel: 00 Id: 04 Lun: 00
      Vendor: Color Model: FlatbedScanner_4 Rev: 0181
      Type: Scanner ANSI SCSI revision: 02

    the testing was done with sane-1.0.3 and snapscan-01112000. if you need
    any further info, let me know. keep up the great work folks!

    Russ