Re: #include <sane...> instead of "sane..."

From: Henning Meier-Geinitz (hmg-ml@gmx.de)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 11:37:43 PST

    On Tue, Oct 31, 2000 at 02:49:06PM +0800, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
    > Could someone explain to me what this change is supposed to do?

    The idea was to not include the sane header files from the system
    directories (e.g. /usr/include) but only from the current sane
    distribution. If I remeber correctly Oliver Rauch mentioned that some
    people had problems because system header files were used during
    compilation instead of the current files.

    I thought that "..." doesn't use the system headers but I was wrong
    about this. So what to do know?

    * Don't change anything (most backends use "" now, some use <>)
    * Change all remaining to "" for consistency
    * Change all to e.g. #include "../include/sane/sane.h" (does this work?)

    Bye,
      Henning