Re: stupid questions (was: Invalid argument)

From: Jochen Eisinger (jochen.eisinger@gno.de)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 00:19:42 PDT

    Hi!

    I don't think there are any stupid questions you could ask - just
    questions that come over and over again. If you (Nick Lamb) are tired of
    reading them, just ignore them.
    Since there is only one mailing liste for users & developers, we can't
    just ban people asking "stupid" questions - there's nowhere else they
    could ask.

    Furthermore the homepage of the mailing list invites people to ask any
    question they might have, pointing out that they won't be killed for
    asking - so we shouldn't start it know ;)

    -- jochen