this is an update of the TODO list. I think we should delay code freeze for
one week due to the CVS problems (and the long list of outstanding
problems). What about 2000-08-02? Comments?
If you find any errors in this list please let me know.
TODO for 1.0.3 (as of 2000-07-25)
* Fix sane_close bug
- artec (maintainer wanted to fix this two weeks ago)
* fix the compilation problems on Irix, AIX, Solaris
- isfdtype (from Petter) doesn't seem to work correct at least on irix
- irix static results in a segfault when using net
- aix shared doesn't produce libraries
* Test compilation on (Free, Open, Net)BSD, HPUX, Unixware, Linux on
64 bit systems ...
- anyone with this software/hardware?
* ":interface" missing in .desc
- microtek2 (interface entry for only one scanner?)
* use DBG(...) instead of fprintf(stderr, ...)
* use sanei_config_read() instead of fgets()
* Missing man pages
* Missing manpage entry in .desc
* other manpage related
- coolscan: man page is not installed, README not updated
* Documentation for sanei API
- any ideas for this?
I will try to fix the things the maintainers can't fix in the next few
days and the backends without active maintainers. At least the things I
I know how to solve.
To change before release:
* Change default to --disable-warnings
* increase version number
* remove freeze markers
-- Source code, list archive, and docs: http://www.mostang.com/sane/ To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe sane-devel | mail email@example.com
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Tue Jul 25 2000 - 09:55:20 PDT