Re: scanimage feature request (patch available)

From: Oliver Rauch (oliver.rauch@Wolfsburg.DE)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 08:47:53 PDT

    Ingo Wilken wrote:

    > > Hm, I do not remember seeing it before. Good thing I managed to
    > > discover it today. Parhaps xscanimage should be changed to use the
    > > same environment as well?
    > I never used xscanimage, but both frontends should behave the same as
    > much as possible.

    If there is more than one device xscanimage shows a list of
    available devices and the user has to select one. I think that is
    better than to automatically select the device set in the environment variable.

    E-Mail:         mailto:Oliver.Rauch@Wolfsburg.DE

    -- Source code, list archive, and docs: To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe sane-devel | mail