Re: TODO for 1.0.3

From: Jochen Eisinger (
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 05:56:40 PDT

    Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
    > > I wanted to suggest to add the mustek_pp backend to the next SANE
    > > release.
    > Sounds good. I guess the only think to check then is to make sure it
    > follows the rest of the guidelines given in backend/GUIDE. Where is
    > it, by the way. URL?

    Yes, the backend follows these guidelines. It can be found at

    There you can find two different versions (alpha & devel). Note that the
    devel version is really unstable...

    > We should definitely find a maintainer for the net backend and saned.
    > Wait - I think I spotted a volunteer... Jochen, Would you like to be
    > the maintainer of saned and the net backend? :-)

    Yes, I could do that :). I only have a little problem with 1.0.3: next
    week, I'm going for a 1 month backpack tour through scottland, so I
    won't be able to do anything for the next release. But afterwards I'd
    really like to care for this part of SANE.

    -- jochen

    Source code, list archive, and docs:
    To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe sane-devel | mail