Re: Scanner Recommendations?

From: Mrv (mrv@ebicom.net)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 03:58:47 PST

    Kurt,
    I just got a scsi cable for my HP 6200 the other day, and it has been
    working beautifully. I had been messing with the usb connection with it,
    which still has some bugs to be worked out regarding performance, but the
    scsi connection has been working with no problems, so I guess I can
    recommend the HP 6200. From what I can tell, the only real difference in
    the HP 6350 and the 6200 is the automatic document feed, so I would
    imagine it will work similar to mine in most respects. I hope this
    helps. =)

    Bradley =)