Re: SCSI or USB

From: David Nelson (dnelson@jump.net)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 20:52:45 PST

    Hi Doug,

    The gentleman you speak of is Mathew Sienko <msienko@galaxy.nsc.com>.
    Adrian Perez Jorje has been working on the SANE HP-4200 backend.
    Additional info can be gathered from
    http://hp4200-backend.sourceforge.net.

    Regards,
            /\/elson

    --
    David /\/elson
    http://www.jump.net/~dnelson

      "Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things."
                                             -- The 7 Habits Book