Re: SCSI or USB

From: Doug Alcorn (doug@lathi.net)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 19:48:01 PST

    Jonathan Buzzard <jonathan@buzzard.org.uk> writes:

    > Admittedly some big players such as UMAX, Epson, Canon and HP who have the
    > resources for doing their own ASIC design will likely continue to do so.
    > That said the HP-4200C does in fact use the Nat-Semi chip!

    I saw a post on the linux-usb mailing list a _long_ time (months) ago from
    someone within Nat-Semi saying they were trying to write a linux
    driver for the chip in the HP 4200C(xi). I only saw the one post
    asking for help (and he was directed here) and nothing more.

    --
     (__)  Doug Alcorn          | program == list of computer instructions
     oo /  doug@lathi.net       | firmware == program that is not user modifiable