Re: xsane as root

From: Michael Laajanen (michael_laajanen@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 01:07:04 PST

    What is all this fuzz with root about?

    I get 20 mails everyday about running as root.

    And the comment below is great...
    > "I have been using root UID for 20 years."
    >
    > Bruce

    I have been driving against Red light for a number of years without
    crashing so I will keep doing that.
    Is that what is means? What if somebody new UNIX user reads this, what
    will he/herlearn exept reinstall the OS?

    No, PLS get back to some nicer topic than "root".

    regards

    Michael

    =====
    michael_laajanen@yahoo.com

    Create like a God, command like a King, work like a Slave