Re: This is more than I can bear... (Epson GT 300)

Nathan Kennedy (nathan@mail.puget.net)
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 07:35:53 -0800

If anyone is looking for a new scanner, PC Connection has the UMAX Astra
1200S with a scsi interface for $99.00. I was able to get it working pretty
easily once I updated the sane-umax backend.