Re: New Camera

Hugo van der Kooij (Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl)
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 21:26:45 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 19 Jun 1999, Remmert wrote:

> There is an ISP, im sure you have heard of, called EarthLink.
> (www.earthlink.net) For the past month, they have been giving away free
> Video Cameras for joining them. I run a Linux Support group, and have
> received about 13 E-Mails with people asking me how to install this
> camera under linux. In your next version, could you please include
> support for this camera. If you have any questions about it, please
> e-mail me. Thank You

And how do you think support for this device will happen? Just because you
like it to be there?

It takes the following requirements:
- A willing programmer (or programmers).
- Proper technical documentation to the interface.
- An actual device to test

Will you be providing all of this?

Hugo.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl		 http://www.caiw.nl/~hvdkooij/