Re: Umax 1200S on LinuxPPC R5

Simon Piette (spiette@generation.net)
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 23:06:58 -0400

Hi,

Yes, the kernel got it compiled in (not as a module). So, dmesg give:

Detected scsi removable disk sdd at scsi1, channel 0, id 2, lun 0
Vendor: UMAX Model: Astra 1200S Rev: V1.3
Type: Scanner ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Detected scsi generic sgf at scsi1, channel 0, id 5, lun 0
scsi : detected 1 SCSI cdrom 4 SCSI disks total.
sr0: scsi3-mmc drive: 10x/10x xa/form2 cdda tray

Simon