Re: [PARPORT] BETA test, new ppSCSI drivers

Michele Bini (mibin@tin.it)
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 20:18:52 +0000

On Fri, Jun 18, 1999 at 05:46:48PM +0300, Juha Sahakangas wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Jun 1999, Bernd Schroeder wrote:
>
> > As a first step to solve the problem, please send me the output of
> > the scanner attributes. They are printed to stderr if you set
> > 'option dump 1' in the microtek2.conf file.

I'll note the differences:

> Here is for Phantom 330 CX :

Mine is labeled Phantom 336 CX (but is detected as 330)

> --
>

> Scanner attributes from device structure
>
> Scanner ID...
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Vendor Name: ' '
> Model Name: ' scanner 330CS '

same

> Revision: '1.28'

Revision: '1.34'

> Model Code: 0x94 (Phantom 336 CX or ScanMaker 330 CX)

I should correct my patch: I think it should be
'Phantom 336 CX or 330 CX'

> Device Type Code: 0x06 (Scanner),
> Scanner type: Flatbed scanner
> Supported options: Automatic document feeder: No
> Transparency media adapter: No
> Auto paper detecting: Yes
> Advanced picture system: No
> Stripes: No
> Slides: No
> Scan button: Yes

same (even if I have no button on the scanner)

> Imaging Capabilities...
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Color scanner: Yes
> Number passes: 1 pass
> Resolution: X-max: 300 dpi
> Y-max: 600 dpi
> Geometry: Geometric width: 2550 pts (8.50'')
> Geometric height: 3495 pts (11.65'')
> Optical resol. : 300
> Modes: Lineart: Yes
> Halftone: No
> Gray: Yes
> Color: Yes
> Depths: Nibble Gray: No
> 10-bit-color: No
> 12-bit-color: No
> d/l of HT pattern: No
> Builtin HT patt.: 0
> LUT capabilities: 1024 bytes
>
> Miscellaneous capabilities...
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Data format: Line by line in segregated sequence,
> with color indicator
> Color Sequence: G - B - R
> CCD gap: 8 lines
> CCD pixels: 2550