Re: Trust Scanner support

Roderick Klein (rwklein@wxs.nl)
Mon, 08 Mar 1999 17:04:05 -0100

PierLuigi de Palo wrote:

> Hello
> I'm an italian Linux user.
> First of all I apologize for my english and for bothering you with my

The question about Trust Support has been floating around for a whle
now. No devolper has answered our questions. I can't remeber who but
there have been more people asking about trust support. As far as I know
Trust uses scanners from Teco information products. If you want to get
your trust scanner going under a non Microsoft OS then you can use OS/2
Warp 4. The WIndows 3.1 in this version has almost completly been
rewritten by IBM. My SCSI card is detected under OS/2. install the
vaspi.sys in your config.sys and the scanner should work under WIN/OS2.
Want you could also try is WINE. I can't remeber how but somebody got
his scanner going via WINE. I tried to use the SANE port under OS/2
(version 1.0.) Nothing.

Greetings Roderick Klein