Re: Microtek - Scanner and SCSI - Emulation over EPP

Christopher W. Curtis (ccurtis@aet-usa.com)
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 14:17:19 -0500

justiny@newsguy.com wrote:

> Err... there is a scsi over parallel port driver for Linux.
> Check http://www.torque.net/parport/.
> I believe this is what the folks who are doing the v310p backend are doing.

This driver is very under developement and very not available, unfortunately.
Grant is busy with "real work" but is focusing efforts specifically on this
driver. I've offered to help and am awaiting affirmation since last week -
additional interest is probably welcome, though I don't know that it would have
any net effect in getting the driver written. mailto:grant@torque.net if you
would like to help develop the driver, he's the man in the know.

Christopher