RE: Primax scanners

Christian Ordig (chr.ordig@gmx.net)
Mon, 04 Jan 1999 13:26:27 +0100 (CET)

Yes, we have started a driver project for the Primax Colorado Direct Scanner
and are looking for volunteers right now. Furthermore we're trying to
understand Primax's drivers (disassembling...), because Primax doesn't want
to help us, but we've no real result, yet.
You may have a look at our homepage:
http://thor.prohosting.com/~chrordig/Primax/

On 31-Dec-98 Alberto Crego Lourido wrote:
> Please do you have something notice about PRIMAX scanners with Linux ?
>
> Thank you and marry christmas
>
> Alberto Crego

---
Christian Ordig             | The Primax Scanner Driver Project for Linux/UN*X |
Germany                     |   http://thor.prohosting.com/~chrordig/Primax/   |
  / /  (_)__  __ ____  __   | Why Linux? Because it is free, stable, and       |
 / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /   | bugs can be fixed in source opposed to waiting   |
/____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\   | for a stable WinTendo from Micro$oft.            |