Re: Mustek SP12000SP

Daniel Stodden (stodden@informatik.tu-muenchen.de)
26 Aug 1998 19:31:13 +0200

Hugo van der Kooij <hvdkooij@caiw.nl> writes:

> Well.
>
> If I am not mistaken you will find in the archive a few messages about how
> to add your variant into the table of supported scanners.
>
> If it turns out that it works that way please infor the author of the
> backend about how you fixed it so he can make it permanent.
>
> Hugo.

Hey -- it works !

I found the hints on Andreas Bolschs modified sources for the
sane-mustek backend at www.math.TU-Berlin.de/funktion/bolsch/sane/
and it seems to work just fine with 0.74.

Thanks a lot (especially to Andreas :) and sorry for not having
had a better look at the archive before.

regards,
Daniel