Re: Mustek SP12000SP

Hugo van der Kooij (hvdkooij@caiw.nl)
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 02:56:35 +0200 (CEST)

On 26 Aug 1998, Daniel Stodden wrote:

> Hugo van der Kooij <hvdkooij@caiw.nl> writes:
>
> > On Tue, 25 Aug 1998, Daniel Stodden wrote:
> >
> > > I bought on of these mustek scsi-scanners today, model "scanexpress
> > > 12000SP". This one seemed to appear on the list of supported
> > > scanners (hey, thats why i bought it), but calling scanimage with
> > > debugging at max just leaves me with the following:
> >
> > <SNIP>
> >
> > > sane is version 0.72
> >
> > How about trying version 0.74 (which is the current version).
> >
> > Hugo.
>
> Nice try.
> Just finished compiling, but it didn't help at all.
> Output is still the same.
>
> btw, i just had a look at the bundled windows-software.
> oh boy, seems like i _need_ to get this going ;)

Well.

If I am not mistaken you will find in the archive a few messages about how
to add your variant into the table of supported scanners.

If it turns out that it works that way please infor the author of the
backend about how you fixed it so he can make it permanent.

Hugo.

| Hugo van der Kooij | Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl |
| 3155 VJ Maasland | (De man met de rode hoed) |