RE: Mustek 1200SP - eprom rip?

Hans Christian Saustrup (neurox@nisse.dk)
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 00:59:06 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 12 Feb 1998, Yves Huguenin wrote:

> I think I had a version 1.0 of the firmware of a 12000SP (my scanner),
> if it is on an Eprom, I can read it and mail it to you, if you want.
> (so you can burnt a "new" rom.)
> Thor

It's a great idea, but please check the epromtype first; my eprom burner
only handles certain types. Theoreticly copying firmware is against the
law, but since we got the hardware, and we're doing 'research' I guess
it's ok.. just to be on the safe side ;))

---
  Hans Christian Saustrup / Neurox [infinity]
  Linux Wizard Apprentice, net-a-holic and freelance programmer
  PGP key and insulting remarks on request.