Re: Mustek 1200SP

Hans Christian Saustrup (neurox@nisse.dk)
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 23:11:49 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 12 Feb 1998, David Mosberger-Tang wrote:

> Is there someone with a Mustek 1200SP scanner that has the infamous color
> strip problem AND is willing to give me access to his/her machine AND
> has a continuous and reasonably fast Internet connection?

I would love to help, but I'm only connected by cable modem - I'll be
happy to test whatever you're working on, but I can't supply the access.
Sorry.

---
  Hans Christian Saustrup / Neurox [infinity]
  Linux Wizard Apprentice, net-a-holic and freelance programmer
  PGP key and insulting remarks on request.