Re: python interface

Andrew Kuchling (amk@magnet.com)
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 10:18:39 -0400 (EDT)

David M-T wrote:
> Is http://starship.skyport.net/crew/amk/projects/ going to stay around
> for a while? I'd like to start collecting pointers to projects that
> use SANE in one form or another and put those on the SANE home page.

Yes, that URL will hang around for the indefinite future.
However, the SANE interface will be included in the next version of
the Python Imaging Library, as soon as the author finds time to
release it. I'll let you know as soon as that happens. I'm also
working on a SaneDialog class for Tkinter which will pop-up a
configuration dialog for a given scanning device, but that's not a
priority for me at the moment (OCR stuff is).

Andrew Kuchling
amk@magnet.com
http://people.magnet.com/%7Eamk/