Re: new SANE server machine

From: Kjetil Torgrim Homme (kjetilho@ifi.uio.no)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 17:23:47 PDT

    [David Mosberger-Tang]

    > Jonathan> Is there any chance of setting the mailing list to bounce
    > Jonathan> HTML mail with a suitable warning message that only plain
    > Jonathan> ASCII emails are accepted?
    >
    > I don't believe Mailman-2.0.3 can do that.

    No, but you can hold such posts for administrator inspection. Look at
    the next to last option in the privacy menu, you can add regexps to
    trigger manual scrutenising.

    While you're at it, please turn off Reply-To munging.

    It is in the General settings. (This should have been a private
    reply.)

    Kjetil T.