Re: Guillemot MaxiScanA4

From: Ceri Hankey (ceri_hankey@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 18:11:27 PDT

    Jen-Marie,

    I also have been trying for SIX months to the MaxiScanA4 work under Linux -
    I have even bought a new SCSI card (TEKRAM DC315U which uses the dc395x_trm
    driver) and it STILL does not work! I bought a USB Agfa scanner (Snapscan
    1212u) and (under Mandrake 8.0 kernel 2.4.3-20mdk)) got it to scan. 6
    believe that the MaxScan just does not want to know about Linux (or
    vice-versa!)

    Under Mandrake 7.2 (2.216 thru 18) NOTHING worked at all!

    Change the scanner is all I can suggest!

    Bonne chance

    Ceri Hankey