Re: [Fwd: Sane Logo]

From: Jochen Eisinger (jochen.eisinger@gmx.de)
Date: Sat Jul 14 2001 - 12:52:23 PDT

    Hi!

    I think SANE is an open standard, and software implementing it should be
    allowed to use the logo /if/ including pointers to the SANE project in
    the documentation (and a note, that the standard is free and where it
    can be found).

    The decision whether they can use the XSane logo is IMHO up to you, Oliver,
    but personnally I'd be surprised to find a software using the XSane logo
    with the Text "Tame/2" instead of XSane...

    regards
    -- jochen

    [Oliver Rauch]

    --
    Boy, am I glad it's only 1971...

    [This is a signature virus, please copy me into your signature file!]