Re: yet another release

From: Jose Paulo Moitinho de Almeida (moitinho@civil.ist.utl.pt)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 16:55:54 PDT

    Hello

    I have traced the hang on the hpusbscsi module to the loop that calls "schedule"
    in hpusbscsi_scsi_queuecommand. It hangs here:

            while (hpusbscsi->state != HP_STATE_FREE)
                    schedule();

    As far as I can see the state flag should be changed to HP_STATE_FREE by
    control_interrupt_callback before sending the scsi command, but it is not.

    I hope it is useful just like this.

    Regards