Fujitsu M3091 patch for 1.0.5

From: Frederik Ramm (sane@mail.remote.org)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 06:52:49 PDT

       I've updated my Fujitsu M3091 driver - it is now available as a
    patch against the new SANE release 1.0.5, plus I've made some
    improvements on the driver. I would be very interested in hearing
    from other M3091 users, just to make sure it's not an "island"
    project... I have also incorporated R. Bentson's M3096 code (on which
    the M3091 code was based originally), so the driver should work with
    the M3096 as well (untested).

    http://www.remote.org/frederik/projects/software/sane/

    Bye
    Frederik